this is me

Saturday 24 December 2011

WISH YOU'RE HERE

the things what I really need right now is...

wish you're here!!!

for every second I can't stop thinking about you,
and for every single minute is very important for me to wish you're here...
"I wish you're here"
"I wish you're near"
WITH ME! 

I remember all the things what we have done before,
that day when we're playing together! 
running together, laugh together
every sadness I felt is also your sadness too.. 
that is called 
"WE'RE ALWAYS TOGETHER" 

and now, we're going a part
I have to go to the right and you go for the left
nothing I can do 
just wish you're here with me... 

hope you're not forget about me just like me never forget about you
I'm sorry for saying this! 
Because i really need you right here..

and I wish you're near with me even thought we're going apart... 

FOREVER WITH LOVE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment